- 2021-2022 After School Program
2021-2022 ASP Tuition
2021-2022 After School Care Tuition & Hours of Operation (as of 3/8/2021)
We are hopeful that we will be able to return to a more typical After School experience for our students during the 2021-2022 school year. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, with the safety of students and staff as our top priority, the After School Program will continue to modify our program to align with guidelines from the CDPH and HHSA.
Schedules & Tuition
- There will be three options for schedules:
- Five days a week: Monday – Friday
- Three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Two days a week: Tuesday, Thursday
- The cost of care is based on a weekly fee to attend the program. There are no refunds or credits for unused days. The weekly cost of care for 2021-2022 school year is as follows:
- 5 day: $140/ week
- 3 day: $96/ week
- 2 day: $55/ week
- Care hours will be from school dismissal – 6:00 pm*
*Additional fees will be charged for early dismissal during parent-teacher conference week.
Priority registration and space will be given to students with 5- day/week schedule.
From August 15, 2021- September 24, 2021, when the Kindergarten students are attending half-day school, all kinder students will be assessed an additional fee based on their scheduled days to adjust for the additional care.
A non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per student is due at the time of registration for all students to the program.